Biscuits for your Belly
These ‘biscuits for your belly’ have been naturopathically designed and contain ingredients specifically chosen with pregnant mums in mind.
Fibre, omega 3, iron, calcium, b vitamins and zinc are just some of the nutrients pregnant mums will love.
These bumpers also contain ginger which has been used for centuries for nausea.
*14 Biscuits to a tin.
*Freshly baked and fully sealed to ensure freshness. Can be safely stored in a cool, dark place and consumed within 12 months of purchasing. Please keep product sealed and airtight.
Features and benefits
These ‘biscuits for your belly’ are created by a naturopath and contain ingredients specifically chosen with pregnant mums in mind.
- Feeling queasy? The beautiful herb ginger aka Zingiber officinale that has long been used for its ‘carminative’ qualities. It has a specific affinity to the gut and digestion and traditionally loved by many to ease nausea throughout pregnancy.
- Wanting to up your fibre intake? When you eat the apricots in these bumpers think dietary fibre, potassium, iron and antioxidants… Nice! Just what you need! Not to mention the gorgeous hint of its natural sweetness.
- Superfoods? Sure thing. These bumpers also contain pumpkin kernels, walnuts and flaxseeds. These babies deliver on a whole host of key minerals and fats essential during pregnancy.
- Need more minerals? Zinc for cell growth and division (extremely important), immunity and repair. Magnesium for your energy levels and also plant based omega 3 and 6’s which your baby is going to soak right up, not to forget your skin and hair!
- Need milk? Think again. These biscuits are made with Tahini. This gorgeously gooey spread does a lot more than just help hold our bumpers together…Tahini is made 100% from sesame seeds which means it is one of the richest sources of calcium you can get. It is such a crucial time during pregnancy that you load up on calcium to ensure you have adequate amounts post pregnancy.
- Coconut oil is the perfect fat used in these cookies. Not only does it bring delicious flavour and texture to our bumpers but also it was the health benefits that really drew us to it. It contains medium chain fatty acids, which is a very healthy and necessary saturated fat. It is fabulous for your metabolism, your skin, your hair and your overall organ health.
- Dairy and egg free and don’t contain cane or white sugars, only the beautiful coconut sugar.
- Organic Spelt flour is used to bind it all together, the gluten strand found in spelt flour is much shorter and more brittle and many people find it much easier to digest as a result. These flour has not gone through the manipulation and change that common wheat has also adds to this advantage as our bodies recognize the grain much easier than wheat. Good digestion is vital for good health.